Wednesday, June 01, 2005

spent, almost.

Nearly spent, my spiritual bottle that is. Maybe I'm not meant to stay away for so long from the circle of fellow christians for so long. Well, I believe hermits had it easier. They don't have to deal with people, at least. Anyway, it's really tiring keeping your faith in an unbelieving community, especially when those who claimed that they believe, don't really seems to listen to the Person they claim to believe.

Would we not keep ourselves from evil, at least for the sake of people who have yet to see? Most of the time people shy away from God not because of Who God is, but because of us who claimed that we are His disciples.

I seriously need at least someone who share my faith journeying along with me, especially to hard lands like this.
Sad am I if I fall and have none to lift me up.
Sad am I if I stray and no one to guide me.
Sad am I if I'm broken and no one to restore me.

No comments: