Monday, June 13, 2005

blessed

Was so blessed by the refilling of God's Spirit at church service yesterday. I can't say that I've found my lost passion in serving the CG, but still, it was good enough to move my time that has stopped since a week ago, since coming back to cyberjaya.

While I thought I have a lot of friends that can help me in my times of trouble in cyberjaya, it seems like I was wrong. When I came back last week, and was informed that I'm locked out of my condo for the next 5 hours, there's not many people in my phone address that I can call.

Apart from my housemates, my cg leader, my friend lau, there's no one else I can turn to. Even my dear godsister has graduated. This place no longer hold much meaning for me, only my oath as a student, my bond to the church, and my love for the Fellowship.

Would God save me when I fall,
Would His grace raise me tall,
Would He ever hear my call,
That comfort may come to my soul?

The 2 months holiday was not wasted. God taught me a lot of things, He delivered me from temptations, He spoke to me every now and then. I found out that even when I do seek God for my "big" problems, I never even cared to consult Him in things which I deemed petty, and small. Among them are the merging of my CG with another one, a suitable time to fly back to cyberjaya, just to name a few.

How can I be so blind,
Lifted up by my pride,
To burn my own soul,
That I find no rest?

But who knows, these are all His plan for a greater good? I still believe that if we seek His will, things will work for the good of those who love Him. While I admit my wrong, and wish not to err anymore, yet, I anxiously awaits the beauty of His work, turning my error into a blessing.

Let me worry not,
That judging eyes may judge,
That hearts may condemn,
That lips may insult,
For You are One,
Who holds yesterday, today, and tomorrow.

But I do welcome honest and polite comments, though. But it'd be nice if it's less critical and more building, as how it should be. :)

I thank You for Your blessings,
Wonderful, wonderful blessings,
That never seems to end,
Whenever You make me smile again.

And let His will be done in my life, and also in yours. ;)

No comments: