Friday, June 24, 2005

joy unlike the world's

How blessed I am today!
The way His grace poured unto me,
The flow of His mercy is unstoppable,
His love comforts me!

I said I'll give Him the glory for every little happiness in my life. So here I am, sharing it to all. *grin*

I asked for help in my lab session from God, and He granted it to me, was able to did the experiment without much problems, and it was unexpectedly fun! And there's this short Q&A session with the lecturer-in-charge. Given the understanding of the experiment, by His grace, me and my lab partner answered confidently. Wanted to answered in a more detailed manner but the lecturer kept saying "very good, very good", so I was like, "huh, are you sure you don't wanna listen summore?" No I didn't said that, but I wanted to. :P

Thank You Lord for lifting me up, and let me not be deceived anymore by the lies of the devil, trying to bring me down and render me an ineffective Christian. Let my pride be You, and let my joy be from the Holy Spirit.

God, help me to bless others,
That I may be blessed also,
Casting my cares aside,
To You who tends to it.

Thank You God for today! I yearn to see Your wonders more and more, in my life, and in the life of others.
Glory be unto You.

1 comment:

zefiriel said...

ah, you're welcome. i comment when i think i should. hope i don say wrong things and make you feel worse :P