Saturday, May 22, 2010

too late

Am a little bit sad today.

I wanted to back-up my old hard-disk (that I haven't touched for about 2 years), only to find out that it's already faulty, mechanically...

Normally I wouldn't be upset, but this piece of hardware kept my 5 years of memories, during the days when I lived most of my days on the computer/internet (Well, actually, I still am). It's like I've lost lost something, some part of me. Sigh.

Anyway, found this while clearing my disk. Something written about 2 years ago (prolly because I watched this):

Not everyone get a second chance, to make things right again,
Not everybody get to let go, stepping back to fight another day,
Not all people get to say goodbye, to pour that final heart's content,
And when it's all done and gone...

*I know it was 3 years ago, but I think I understand (kinda) now how you felt when yours died. It's late, but please accept my condolences...

No comments: