Tuesday, June 19, 2007

untitled

There are times when I wish I wouldn't have this heart of understanding.

There are times that I hate understanding why people do the things they do. Or why they are the way they are.

Else, I'd be free to blame, and to condemn, and to accuse as I like.
I'd prolly live an easier life.

But then again, things could be worse if I'm not already who I am now.

Sigh. Even while groaning of discontent, let it be my desire to desire what You desire.
Let Your will be done, and not mine.

My life, is never mine anymore, right? I've placed it on Your hands few years ago. Let me not take it back, knowing that it's in a better hand than mine.

Let me not worry, for You are with me.
Let me not fear, for am I not also a servant of the Most High?

Let me not fear of people, but them of me,
Of the things You would inspire me to say,
Of the things You would inspire me to do.

You're set to destroy the works of the devil, so let me tag along.

Let my fears draw me closer to You, seeking courage,
Let my tears draw me closer to You, seeking comfort,
Let my failing heart draws me closer to You, seeking encouragement.
Let my battered body and soul draw me closer to You, seeking healing.

I love You, let not this words fail, for You're a God of the impossible.

2 comments:

Gary Lim said...

it soothes me a little reading this. thanks! :)

zefiriel said...

:)