Tuesday, July 17, 2007

royalty

Let me seek more than humanly praises,
Let me seek Your will.

Let me seek more than a lady's affection,
Let me seek Your love.

Let me seek more than worldly achievements,
Let me seek Your approval.

Let me seek more than carnal pleasures,
Let me seek Your fulfillment.

Let me seek more than who I am,
Let me seek You.



I am so filthy that I would die, my mind, they're never pure.
They asked me seek goodness within myself, these I never found;
And I know that they're never there.

Woe is me to die in my sins,
For not even my good deeds can save me, and even these I have none!

Oh how haggardly trodden is the cross!
But oh, how beautiful is the land beyond it, where the light is never dim, view more beautiful than the most glorious sunset!

Woe is me for the land I can see but cannot go.

But happy am I, for He died, and He lived!
He died, and my sins died with Him, He suffered, He suffered, to my regrets, He suffered.
And He lived,
Carrying my hands, He braved everything,
He made sure my pair of filthy and disgusting feet stepped into the beautiful land,
He cleansed me, from my hair to the toe of both my foot,
He clothed me with princely robes, He adorned me with priceless jewels,
He treated me as His own,
He treated me like His own son,
The man who nailed Him to the cross.

I bow before You.
I am nothing without You.
These I know, but many times I ran away.

You accept me no matter what,
You forgave me, when no man can.
Again, and again, and again, and again, and again.

So, remind us Lord, always?
That we are nothing without you,
and our royalty, is but from You.

You accepted us as Your own,
Princes and Princesses You made us,
Heavenly royalties, we became,
Because of who You are.
Simply because of who You are.

I bow, and I confess, that "the Lord is my salvation, I am nothing without Him, He raised me up like the eagles;
He loved me, and even death cannot do us part."

4 comments:

keropok lekor said...

Hi zefireil,

Beautiful words. You tulis ka?

use msn? add me. eagleswings_5

zefiriel said...

Hi CW.

Thank you.

Ya, penulisnya saya. Tapi inspirasinya dari siapa, saudara lebih arif dari saya tentang hal ini.

Already have your contact in my YM. Buzz me as you like. But try your best to refrain from bullying me like the other day. :P

keropok lekor said...

You are yihtsern is it, from Saratok? hahaha..

I was wondering who is this guy for so long.

zefiriel said...

Ler, put my name summore.

I might have enemies out there looking for me ok?

Ish. :P