Sunday, March 05, 2006

mistake

Mistakes. One of the thing that leads to our growth both in attitude, and in character.

What do you do when you because of your insensitivity, and stupidity, led to a conflict between two persons?

You thought you've learned from it, and from then onwards, it'll never happen again.

But no, you're soooooooo wrong.

I've once severed the relationship between two sisters. Until now I do not dare to talk to the elder one. I don't know how they're doing now, but this guilt I've carried till now. It was my fault. Because I was an idiot.

I thought I've learned. That it'll never happen again.

Yet now, here I am, causing another conflict between two dear sister in Christ.

Lord! How many times will this happen? I'm sorry I've grown close to people. I'm sorry for trying to encourage without caring what has happened. I'm sorry for being such an idiot.

I can't run away, I have responsibilities.
I don't know what to do Lord, I'm helpless.
I can only make myself numb, that I may not collapse from the guilt.

I know You'll forgive me of my mistakes, but that's not the issue now. Yes, I've wronged you, but more importantly, I've wronged them. If they're not reconciled, I doubt that I'll be able to really live in freedom in You like I was before.

I'll seriously talk less to people.
I won't hang out as much anymore.
I'll only do what's necessary, I would not go the extra mile anymore.

I just want them to be on good terms with each other again, and for this to never happen again.

So please Lord?

No matter how badly I've screwed up Lord, please grant Your mercy and grace to me.

Somehow Lord, in whatever ways, let this be turned into something good.

You said that all things work together for the good of those who love You, to those who are the called, according to Your purposes.

Let me see this verse works Lord. Let me see Your goodness now.

I don't want to face this everytime I come into Your presence. I don't wanna remember that this problem is still unsolved, everytime I hold the bread and the cup during Holy Communion. I can't talk to You in liberty and confidence knowing that this problem remains.

I do not want to limit You, but I do know that if You're willing, You can make it well.

So please Lord, please.